Book An Earlybird Pass Before This Thursday To Save £370! 30 Strategic Insights & Live Q&A To Inspire People Engagement During Transformation & Change: Maximise Engagement, Productivity & Purpose In Financial Services
Inspiring People Engagement During Ongoing Transformation, Disruption & Change: Maximise Employee Engagement, Productivity & Purpose In Financial Services: Adapt, Regroup & Future-Proof To Embrace Digital Transformation, Build A Resilient, Change-Ready Culture Which Mobilises & Engages Distributed & Hybrid Workforces Alike, Harness Leaders & Managers, Invest In Mental Health, Wellbeing & Diversity, Measure Engagement, Prove Strategic & Bottom-Line Value & Prepare For The Future
30 Leading Financial Services Professionals Share Unmissable Strategies To Adapt, Regroup & Future-Proof By Embracing Digital Transformation & Building A Resilient, Change-Ready Culture Which Mobilises & Engages Distributed & Hybrid Workforces Alike, Harnesses Leaders & Managers, Invests In Mental Health, Wellbeing & Diversity, Measures Engagement & Proves Strategic & Bottom-Line Value
- Engage FS Employees – Wherever They Are Working! Align your employee engagement strategies to your remote, hybrid and flexible workplaces, overcome virtual barriers and build supported, united and productive teams
- Fluid Cultures Which Adapt To Change & Disruption: Empower your workforce, navigate disruption and cultivate a versatile, employee-focused culture
- Accelerated Digital Transformation: Leverage investment-worthy digital tools to transform communication strategies and revolutionise the employee experience
- Develop Engaging, Supportive Leadership: Enhance leader and manager-driven communications to enable two-way dialogue and foster engagement
- Creative Employee Engagement Strategies: Build a human-centred transformation journey that puts your people at the forefront of change
- Act On Diversity & Inclusion: Overcome the financial services status quo to embed actionable strategies which champion difference and nurture inclusive cultures
- Protect Mental Health & Wellbeing: How can we shake off the overworking culture to truly care for our employees and support their mental health and wellbeing?
- Measure Engagement, Benchmark Success: Capture the employee voice and feedback to assess performance and inform future strategies
- Lessons Learnt & Predictions For 2022: Transform the future of employee engagement in financial services with lessons-learnt and disruptive thinking to stay ahead of the curve
The Advanced HR & People Engagement For Financial Services Conference At A Glance
From Finance Brands
Satisfaction Rating At
Most Recent Event
4 Years Leading The Market As A Premium Employee Engagement Conference For The Financial Services Sector... What's New For 2021?
- We've Gone Virtual With Tailored Case Studies! Join us live from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Capture The Momentum Of 2021! Learn and inspire
- Dedicated Virtual Networking Lounges
- New Speakers, Practical Case Studies, Real Experiences
- 100% Satisfaction Year-On-Year
- 2 NEW Interactive Panels: A) Engagement In Hybrid Environments & Remote Workforces B) Lessons Learnt & Predictions For 2022
- NEW Main-Stage Presentation: Accelerated Digital Transformation
- 4 HOT TOPIC Panel Discussions: 1) Culture, Change & Disruption 2) Remote Mental Heath & Wellbeing 3) Engagement In Hybrid Environments 4) Remote Workforces, Lessons Learnt & Predictions
- 8 Networking Discussions: A) Female Hormones - How To Work With Them To Achieve Goals B) Financial Wellbeing C) Employee Listening D) Tech & Software E) Compensation & Benefits F) Digital Coaching & Developing Virtual Managers G) Engagement On A Budget H) Measuring Engagement
You'll Be In Safe Hands! Here's What Previous Delegates Have To Say:
‘Excellent insight. Very thought provoking - plenty to consider in terms of what I can implement.’
‘Great content, all the speakers were generous sharers and it made a difference.’
'Lots of valuable, practical and insightful success stories which will enable me to inspire creative approaches within my business.'
30 Finance Brand Speakers. 1 Day: Engagement In Hybrid Environments & Remote Workforces • Culture, Change & Disruption • Accelerated Digital Transformation • Engaging Leaders & Managers • Remote Mental Health & Wellbeing • Diversity & Inclusion • Measuring Engagement • Engagement Case Study • Lessons Learnt & Predictions For 2022
How Does The Virtual Advanced HR & People Engagement For Financial Services Conference Work?
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Advanced HR & People Engagement For Financial Services Conference & Save £1,000! Call Our Partnerships Team Now On +44 (0)20 3479 2299
Can You Help HR & People Directors Take Their Strategies To The Next Level? Opportunities To Get Involved Include:
- Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities
- Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure
- Virtual One-To-One Meetings
- Interactive Networking, Direct Messaging, Meetings, Live Discussion
- On The Day Customisable Branding On The Dedicated Virtual Platform
- Virtual Exhibition Stand
- Competitions & Electronic Giveaways
- Virtual Roundtables Video Advertisement
Inspiring People Engagement During Ongoing Transformation, Disruption & Change: Maximise Employee Engagement, Productivity & Purpose In Financial Services
Adapt, Regroup & Future-Proof To Embrace Digital Transformation, Build A Resilient, Change-Ready Culture Which Mobilises & Engages Distributed & Hybrid Workforces Alike, Harness Leaders & Managers, Invest In Mental Health, Wellbeing & Diversity, Measure Engagement, Prove Strategic & Bottom-Line Value & Prepare For The Future
A One-Day, Financial Services Sector Practitioner-Led Conference & Virtual Networking Event, 24th November 2021
Hybrid Environments & Remote Workforces - Guarantee Engagement! Real-Time Q&A Panel
09.10 From Office-Based To Remote & Everything In Between, Guarantee Engagement & Overcome Virtual Barriers To Build Supported, United & Productive Teams
- FS leaders are pushing for the return to the office in the press: how do we navigate this in our employee comms?
- How has Covid-19 impacted your physical spaces and how has this influenced your engagement strategies?
- Out of sight, out of mind: discover how to engage and onboard early talent when traditional networking activities are off limits
- Explore how to deliver a consistent and satisfying employee experience for on-site and remote teams to guard against divisions, isolation and an ‘us vs. them’ mentality
- From desperate to return to happy at home: how can you anticipate and solve problems with blended working to ensure consistent engagement and productivity?
Heather Andrews, Director of Employee Experience, Legal & General Group Plc
Richard Stanbury, Head of Employee Relations, Direct Line Group
Kirsty Bowen, Senior Manager - Colleague Communications, Coventry Building Society
Sharon Kemp, Strategic Internal Communications Manager, Bupa
Kaylee Darkins, Chief Human Resources Officer, UK & Lloyd’s Market, AXA XL
Sophie Joyce, Head of Internal Communication & Colleague Engagement, Hargreaves Lansdown
Versatile, Fluid & Responsive Cultures Which Adapt To Change - NEW Case Study
09.40 Embedding A Versatile, Fluid & Responsive Culture Which Adapts To Change & Resonates With Your Workforce To Boost Engagement & Productivity As Disruption & Change Continue
- What are the building blocks for best-in-class employee engagement and an enviable culture, and how can you guarantee progress checks along the way?
- Maintain employee buy-in and engagement with empathetic and transparent communications during periods of challenge and uncertainty
- Develop a diverse culture which reflects the values and outlook of your employees to embed productivity and unlock creativity
- How can workplace policies keep up with changing circumstances and employee needs?
NEW, Strategic Perspective: Cultural Transformation & The True Meaning Of High Performance
10.00 Join Sandro Boeri from Deutsche Bank to discover the meaning and motivations surrounding high performance, the essential steps for cultural change and how we can measure change to build purpose driven environments.
Sandro Boeri, Head of Staff Development & Culture Assessments, Deutsche Bank
10.20 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
10.50 Morning Coffee Break & Informal Networking
Culture, Change & Disruption: Thought-Leaders - Real-Time Q&A Panel
11.20 Craft A Resilient & Adaptable Financial Services Culture Which Thrives On Change, Supports Employees & Emerges Shaken But Stronger
- From bright-eyed to burnt-out: navigate the perceptions of working culture within and outside of Financial Services to decide what really needs to change Q&A
- Build a culture which strengthens your employer brand in times of disruption and makes your organisation a place people want to work
- Explore how holistic culture, employee engagement and customer strategies can be combined to paint a bigger picture of satisfaction and deliver across-the-board success
- Proactively manage ‘job-for-life’ mindsets to prepare employees for long-term change, fluid work environments and ongoing disruption as we seek a ‘new normal’
- Establish your base level of engagement during periods of change to determine immediate priorities and pain points
- How can comms be leveraged during uncertainty to win trust, drive engagement and provide direction when no one knows what lies ahead?
Cathryn Davies, Senior FS Learning Manger, Sainsbury’s Bank
Regina Shapiro, Global Cultural Development Manager, MUFG
Kasey Brown, Culture & Engagement Lead, Lloyd's
Nicola Porter, Senior HR Business Partner, Direct Line Group
Michelle Nash, Senior HR Business Partner, Global Functions, HSBC
Nicola Wood, Head of Strategy & Enablement, Standard Chartered
Transform Your Communications & Engagement Strategies & Boost Employee Experience
11.50 Leverage The Digital Revolution To Transform Communications & Engagement Strategies, Boost Employee Experience & Prove The Strategic Value Of Your Communications Teams
- How can you raise employee awareness of their role in driving transformation and improve their experience of digital communications and technology?
- Explore how to support employees to adapt to digital transformation and develop new skills to prepare for future roles
- Integrate new tools and technologies into the workplace without losing the human touch
- Raise the bar: how can we best-utilise the digital tools that are transforming other industries to revolutionise engagement and communications strategies?
- The end of emails? Creatively refresh communication methods for personalised contact and invest in digital transformation to stay ahead of the curve and engage your workforce
Penny Cole, People Transformation Director, Quilter
Claire Jasper, Head of Internal Communications, Quilter
Brand New Ways To Engage Leaders & Managers & Empower Employees
12.30 Top-Down To Bottom-Up, Engage Senior Leaders To Open Two-Way Conversations & Empower & Include Employees
- From director to parent: explore how leaderships styles have changed during Covid-19, spot the behavioural trends that are here to stay and how to rebuild autonomous workforces
- Finding the right pitch! Explore how senior leadership can successfully aim their communications at their target audience to ensure clear and concise reporting of complex issues
- The limit of resilience: do employees need to build resilience or are leaders asking too much of their teams in a time of overload and uncertainty?
Gemma Paterson, Head of People Development Experiences & Innovation, Legal & General
12.50 Lunch Break & Informal Networking
13.00 Informal Peer-To-Peer Breakout Discussions
A) Female Hormones - How To Work With Them To Achieve Goals
Kelly Beaumont, Head of Learning & Development, Hiscox UK
B) Financial Wellbeing
Debbie Bullock, Wellbeing Lead, Aviva
C) Employee Listening
D) Tech & Software
E) Compensation & Benefits
F) Digital Coaching & Developing Virtual Managers
G) Engagement On A Budget
H) Measuring Engagement
Alison Kidd, Head of Reward & Employee Relations, Virgin Money UK PLC
14.00 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
D&I FS Update - Champion Diversity, Drive Practical Strategies & Deliver Real Results - Double Perspective
14.30 Foster Inclusive, Authentic & Visible Cultures Which Champion Diversity, Drive Practical Strategies & Deliver Real Results
- Inspired but overwhelmed, what are the actionable D&I strategies which can be implemented overnight and which ideas will lead to long term-cultural change?
- From Millennials and Gen-Z to mid-career and near-retirement: how can communications engage and support a demographically diverse workforce?
- Secure that buy-in! Highlight the strategic benefits to win-over hesitancy and uncertainty amongst senior leadership to ensure diversity and inclusion gets a seat at the table
- Shatter stereotypes and rethink reputations, how can we break the mould in a predominantly white, middle-aged and male sector to normalise and encourage conversations around diversity and inclusion?
- How can organisations accommodate the external news flow around D&I without being buffeted or changing strategies too quickly?
14.30 Perspective One
Colin Clements, Lead People Partner - Chief Customer Office, Coventry Building Society
14.50 Perspective Two
Fenil Khiroya, Head of Human Resources, UK, Standard Chartered Bank
Protect Mental Health & Wellness In & Out Of The Office - Real-Time Q&A Panel
15.10 Open Conversations, Break Down Barriers & Nurture Supportive Environments To Enable Your Employees To Protect Their Mental Health In & Out Of The Office
- When overworking becomes a badge of honour, how can engagement and comms teams address employee work-life balance to boost mental health and safeguard wellbeing?
- How can line managers be better equipped to support employees struggling with mental health issues and empower their teams to be the best they can?
- Initiatives to support mental health and wellbeing where remote working continues
- With the rise of online and digital events for employees, explore how to reduce screen time whilst maintaining engagement and boosting wellbeing
Debbie Bullock, Wellbeing Lead, Aviva
Helen Walpole, HR Business Partner, MetLife
Barbara Nestor, Director of Group Culture & Internal Communications, Bank of Ireland
15.40 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
16.10 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
From Not Listening To Committed Advocate...
16.30 How not to cancel the DEI conversation
Join Lucy Hutchinson, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead at Wise, to explore how she is building DE&I in a rapidly growing, autonomous tech environment. She'll share her practical lessons-learnt and how to build a strategy that engages employees at all levels of the Social Awareness Scale.
Lucy Hutchinson, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead, Wise
Financial Services HR Lessons Learnt & Predictions For 2022 - Real-Time Q&A Panel
16.50 Highs & Lows, Successes & Failures: What Are The Valuable Lessons Learnt From 2021 & How Can We Apply Them To Transform & Prepare For The Challenges Of 2022?
- From competitors to partners: maintain the entrepreneurial spirit and community bond that has emerged from Covid-19 to improve engagement across Financial Services
- Back to normal or rip up the rule book? Explore how Financial Services can move forward in 2022 to transform and determine future employee engagement
- Lessons learnt, predictions and disruptive thinking: how can employees be encouraged to imagine their future and empowered to realise it for next-level engagement and productivity?
- Harness the power of comms and the role of engagement from 2021 to shape the future and fuel further creation, positive disruption and long-lasting change
João Vidal Lopes, Head of Internal Communications, Santander Portugal
Claire Brenan, Senior Internal Communications Manager, Yorkshire Building Society
Francesca Hampton, Senior HR Business Partner, comparethemarket
Alberto Baltanás, Head of Internal Communications, Grupo Santander
17.20 Closing Remarks & Close Of Conference