Directors and Heads of Employee Engagement, HR and Internal Communications will unite at Europe's leading Financial Services Employee Engagement Conference - Tech, Change, Performance on 21st March 2019 in central London. This is not your run of the mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event written by brands, for brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to drive organisational performance, productivity and retention during periods of change with high-impact employee engagement strategies in financial services...make sure you’re a part of it!
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,349 (Save £250). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
100% Sponsor Satisfaction At Last Year's Conference! Previous Sponsor Testimonials Speak For Themselves...
- ‘Great topic and audience. A must go!’ BeeKeeper
- ‘Great opportunity to network. Good energy.’ Words&Pictures
- ‘Good content, good people.’ MSL Group
- ‘Good, would do it again!’ Gather
This is not a room filled with solution providers, agencies and supply-side delegates, this is the UK’s senior-level, one-day employee engagement, change and culture conference designed specifically for financial services. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with senior employee engagement decision makers and budget holders. We have a variety of speaking, exhibition and one-to-one meetings packages available, but hurry as opportunities remain limited to join our 29 senior-level heads and directors on stage.
Who Will Attend?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers within financial services. Job titles include: Heads and Directors of HR, Engagement, Internal Communications and many more!
- Lead Generation: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- Brand Positioning Raised: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- Stay Ahead Of Your Competition: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- Strengthen Client Relationships: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
What Are The Packages Available?
- Main Stage Speaking: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- One-To-One Meetings: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- Premium Exhibition Area: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room.
- Exhibition Area: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience!
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.