Boost Performance & Change Cultures With Tech-Savvy, Fresh Employee Engagement Strategies In Financial Services: Outstanding, Measurable Employee Experiences Which Keep Pace With New Technologies & The Evolving Workforce, Drive Cultural Change, Empower Leaders, Recruit & Retain Talent, Encourage Diversity & Deliver Results On Every Channel
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 21st March 2019, Museum of London Docklands, London
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chairman’s Opening Remarks
Hannah Wilson, Delivery Director, American Express
09.20 Boost Engagement Throughout Your Organisation With Tried & Tested Strategies Proven To Eradicate Fatigue & Actively Build Employee Relationships & Excellent Experiences
- Innovative techniques to show appreciation for employees and boost trust and engagement with next-level reward and recognition schemes
- Scratch beyond the surface of the engagement survey for a deeper understanding of what true engagement looks like and ensure findings are actually turned into strategies
- What fresh, innovative engagement techniques are proven to work in today’s tumultuous financial services environment?
- Top tips on the new technology to successfully harness for business-wide engagement
Lorraine Rodrigues, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Fidelity International
09.40 Reap The Rewards Technology Can Bring To Job Functions & Engagement Levels - Whilst Retaining Your Human Touch!
- Ensure you are investing in the right technologies for the right strategies to expertly enhance your communications (and not scare employees)
- How are AI, chatbots and other technological developments being used in the HR space to improve employee engagement?
- Gain organisation-wide acceptance and board-level buy-in for digital developments designed to bring positive impacts and help, rather than hinder
- Get ahead of the curve! Discover new apps, intranets and the latest tools to boost engagement levels
Ross Seychell, Chief People Officer, TransferWise
Nathan Wallis, Head of Corporate, Communications & Engagement, Wesleyan
TECH IN THE WORKPLACE
10.10 Harness New, Innovative Technological Advances & Digitalisation To Boost Workplace Efficiencies, Maximise Communication & Drive High-Performing Teams
- Examining how digitalisation is disrupting the workplace: how to take advantage of new technology to drive results and capitalise on business benefits
- The time to prepare is now: what can you be doing to get ready for future workforce trends and digitalisation?
- Work smarter, not harder: implement agile techniques into your HR strategies to ensure you are moving forward and keeping up with the evolving workplace
Chantal Abresch, Head Human Resources, Transformation, Credit Suisse
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.00 Using Employee Research Analytics To Develop More Insightful Communication Messages
Ghassan Karian, Founding Partner, Karian and Box
CHANGE & CULTURE
11.20 Craft, Embed & Drive Cultural Change & Overcome The Challenges Caused By Internal Disruption Whilst Maintaining Excellent Employee Engagement & Motivation
- Best-in-class approaches to win over the hearts and minds of employees and take your company on a cultural journey to keep up with competitors and meet strategic goals
- Take advantage of change with excellent management techniques which help capitalise on the positives
- Deliver change messages openly and honestly to get everyone on board with business transformation and cultural shifts
- Is it possible to create the same culture across the entire organisation with offices in different geographical and cultural locations?
Kerry Freeman, Head of Culture, Royal Bank of Scotland
CHANGE, DISRUPTION & POSITIVE CULTURES | THOUGHT-LEADERS PANEL DISCUSSION
Jo Thomson, Head of Group Culture & Engagement, Bank of Ireland
Jennifer Thomas, Head of Internal Communications, Experience & Sustainability, Direct Line Group
Annie Coleman, Managing Director Global Head of Culture & Client Marketing, UBS
Hari Miller, Head of Internal Communications & Community Engagement, TSB
Jess Pinnock, Head of Culture & Executive, Leadership Development, LV GI
Médard Schoenmaeckers, Group Head of Internal Communications, Credit Suisse
12.10 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Financial Services Employee Engagement Conference - Tech, Change, Performance, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
12.25 Lunch & Informal Networking for Speakers, Partners & Delegates
HOT INDUSTRY TOPICS | INFORMAL PEER DISCUSSIONS
13.00 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions On Industry Hot Topics
Brigid Roche, Inclusion & Diversity Lead, Bank of Ireland
B) Gender Pay Gap Reporting
Jane Ayaduray, Head of Diversity & Inclusion (UK), BNP Paribas
Michael Plumbridge, Managing Director, Head of Regulatory Change, ICBC Standard Bank
D) GDPR & Regulation
Paul Fogarty, Director of Transformational, Change & Programmes, Emerald Finances EMEA
E) Culture Change
Helen Cooke, Head of Organisation Development, Domestic & General
F) Remote Workers
Melanie Lepine, Group Head of Learning Development & Talent, Domestic & General
13.25 Afternoon Chairman's Opening Remarks
Steve Scott, Head of Strategic Workforce, Planning & Workforce Analytics, Lloyds Banking Group
13.45 Measuring Employee Engagement: How Do You Know – How Can You Proactively Demonstrate – That Your Engagement Strategies Are Truly Hitting The Mark & Delivering Real Value To The Company?
- What new tools, technologies and platforms are available for enhanced surveys and polls to get to grips with how engaged your workforce actually is?
- Communicate engagement results expertly and tangibly for FS employees and executive teams who are numbers orientated
- Is it time to bury the traditional engagement survey? Discover new, innovative methods to gauge employee opinion
- Act on results and feedback to drive a real change to your communications strategies
13.45 Michael Paterson, Head of HR Operations, Charles Stanley
14.00 Rob Crowley, Head of HR, RateSetter
14.15 Tim Peffers, Workforce Planning & Analytics Manager, B&CE – The People’s Pension
14.30 Get Leaders Excited About & Bought Into Internal Communications & HR For Engagement Rates Which Soar Throughout The Organisation
- Employee engagement is a heavy load, so don’t carry it alone! Discover how to actively encourage senior leaders and engagement champions to lead by example and drive from the top
- Inspire and enable leaders to maximise colleague engagement with positive and impactful tools, mindsets and behaviours
Anne-Marie Lister, Head of People Experience, Atom Bank
14.50 Get Everyone On Board To Support Diversity & Avoid Encouraging The Wrong Behaviours For A Truly Inclusive Workforce
- Best-practice advice to improve diversity in your organisation without forced targets and negative behaviours
- Proven strategies to encourage minority populations to step into roles and departments whilst also avoiding discrimination
James Haq-Myles, Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing, Travelex
15.10 Afternoon Refreshment Break, Plus Informal Discussions Taking Place During The Break
3. Beyond The Bonus
4. Agile Workforce
5. Global Teams
CROSS-SECTOR INSIGHTS Q&A
15.40 Top Tips, Insights & Best Practices From Cross-Sector Professionals From Regulated Industries
Helen Crosby, Head of People Experience, Three.
Kim Atherton, Chief People Officer, OVO Energy
16.10 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Financial Services Employee Engagement Conference - Tech, Change, Performance, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
CHANNELS, COMMS & DEMOGRAPHICS
16.25 With Employees Constantly Bombarded With Messaging 24/7, Ensure You Cut Through To The Right People With The Right Channels & Create Engaging Communications For Every Demographic, Every Time
- Harness the vast array of channels available and ensure you are targeting specific demographics through the best medium for them
- Make way for the millennials and Generation X! How can you equip and update your messages for this new and evolving workforce and ensure your engagement strategies resonate?
- Learn from others’ successes (and failures!) to discover the best channel mix today
Heather Mustafa, Channel Enablement Lead Manager, Nationwide
REWARD, RETENTION & RECRUITMENT
16.45 Become An Employer Of Choice! Innovative Techniques To Attract, Retain & Reward The Best People For Your Organisation
- Fresh, innovative ways to get new talent and millennials through the door and excited about the organisation
- Gain real insights into why employees want to leave and build winning retention strategies to tackle high attrition
- How have others harnessed reward, pay and benefits to incentivise and motivate employees and boost retention rates?
Zara Loughrey, Reward & Pensions Director, Bupa
17.05 Chair’s Closing Remarks & End Of Conference